This programme was introduced to provide mid-career individuals with traineeships and training opportunities at companies and public sector agencies. You may choose either an attachment or training.
SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Attachments
Provide opportunities for mid-career individuals to take on a company attachment of up to 6 months with host organisations and gain meaningful industry-relevant experience to boost employability, while receiving a training allowance of up to $3,800. For more information, please click the respective links for trainees and host organisations.
SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Training
The Company Training track under the SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme helps mid-career individuals acquire industry-relevant skills through training with reputable companies and market leaders such as Korn Ferry and SAP.
The courses under the programme are designed in partnership, and delivered by the companies.
Other benefits of the programme include:
• Modular format of programme allows you flexible and early exit without penalty when you find a job
• Monthly training allowance of $1,500 during your duration in the programme to help cover basic expenses
• Potential participation in workplace immersion and industry projects to allow you to apply skills learnt
• Employment facilitation to enhance your job-searching opportunities
You can also use your SkillsFuture Credit to offset course fees.
Budget 2021 sees the following changes:
• Programme will be extended to 31 March 2022
• There will be more training places available for courses in sectors with good hiring opportunities
• Course duration for new intakes of SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme - Company Training from April 2021 will be condensed
Click here for the list of SGUnited Mid-Career Pathways Programme – Company Training courses